Radio Control Model Cars - 2006 iFMAR Buggy World Championship

Held in end August 2006 at Ancol, Jakarta, Indonesia.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

29th August: Day 2

Okay, by now this shouldn't be news anymore, but either Blogger was down last night or my connection from here was cranky. I could not access this blog or dashboard at all. So here goes my personal thoughts of Day 2;

The Singapore boys did good yesterday, all trying to dial in their cars. The all have about 15 minutes of practice time twice. Both sessions, the last five minutes were AMB timed to re-seed everyone into the Heats. Our best performer was our very own Wenyi on his RB C6 powered X1CR Pro. Both Eddie and myself agreed that Wenyi has matured in his driving and he is now very consistent, he just needs more track time like everyone else.

Chatted with Joe a little, he was trying to get his Lightning Pro to pass scrutineering, it seems that the rear whell base is a little too wide once the suspension is pressed down and released. With some advice from Andri, he was testing out some changes. I didn't check with him thereafter, but I guess he should have pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home