Radio Control Model Cars - 2006 iFMAR Buggy World Championship

Held in end August 2006 at Ancol, Jakarta, Indonesia.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Predictions

Well, Mr Carlos is giving his prediction to Mike Myers for his website, so even if I did hear it, it won't be right to put it up since he didn't tell it to me. So, just for fun, I'll give you my prediction on who are the ones who could be in the Main Finals. The world champ would be anyone's guess.

In no particular order, here are the names and why I think they stand a chance in the 10 ten list:
Mark pavidis; he have a 155 point and a 153 point, his two other runs were a decent 147 and 146 points.
Scott Hughes too stand a good chance, he had 2 151 points.
On the same notion, I would put down
Chad Bradley
Jeremy Kortz
Yannick Aigon

The above would have a 90% chance of getting a seat in the main finals.

The remaining 5 will have to slug it out tomorrow with the rest on the remaining 2 runs. If you are a member of Mike Myers web site; Starting Grid, you can view Mr. Carlos' prediction.

More photos are up at Flickr.

Oh, by the way, the entire sort list was captured on camera at Flickr, but beware that there is some sorting mistakes which you will have to look through, don't take them as final please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home